The Order - Rappelz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
High Council

Grand Master

• Roxelane
  • Late Lan

High Council of Lords & Ladies

Lords Chancellor

• DalbySteward
  • Richard212Intendant
  • SlvrFalconAmbassador
  • TazendraIntendant 
  • [missing]: Chamberlain

Lords Prior

• [missing]: EpicHospitaler
  • [asleep]: KnightHospitaler
  • [missing]: Healers

Lords Marshal

• [missing]: PvP 
  • RiverwalkerQuests
  • [missing]Dungeons
Council

Council

Knight

• Asingh
  • LeaneSharif
  • Morranr
  • Papagill
  • Vegliarth

Lieutenants

• [missing]: PvP - DMZ
  • [missing]: PvP - Duels
  • [missing]: Quests - Boss Run
  • [missing]: Quests - Quest line
  • [missing]: Dungeons - TA
  • [missing]: Dungeons - Ursa4Healers

Commanders

• [missing]: EpicHospitaler
  • [asleep]: KnightHospitaler
  • [missing]: Healers
Latest topics
» Lan
Guild leaders & Council - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 3:28 pm by DaBigClericJP

» Application form for EpicHospitaler
Guild leaders & Council - Page 4 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:23 pm by Gasp

» The Order's Rules
Guild leaders & Council - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 1:51 am by vava

» Want to join Healers
Guild leaders & Council - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:51 pm by emalierose

» Guild leaders & Council
Guild leaders & Council - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 5:14 pm by Roxelane

» Guild DP Drop Event
Guild leaders & Council - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:06 am by Morranr

» The Order's Credo
Guild leaders & Council - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:30 pm by aparna123

» Want to join CV4Healers
Guild leaders & Council - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 1:31 am by Ghostening

» Summary of guild activities
Guild leaders & Council - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:17 pm by Roxelane

» Some interesting stats
Guild leaders & Council - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:20 pm by Roxelane

» [KnightHospitaler] Election of Commanders begins!
Guild leaders & Council - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:37 pm by Vegliarth

» (May/2011) EpicHospitaler's requirement level
Guild leaders & Council - Page 4 EmptySun May 01, 2011 12:13 pm by Vegliarth

» Each Guild Aims: Alliances
Guild leaders & Council - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:57 am by Vegliarth

» Each Guild Aims
Guild leaders & Council - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 12:25 am by Roxelane

» Want to join Ursa4Healers
Guild leaders & Council - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 7:28 am by Roxelane

Guild leaders & Council

+18
SyeBorg
slvrfalcon
Redomo
LowMPNoBuffs
fatandhappymama
Vegliarth
Azazelle
genuscorvus
JAC0B
Niss
AlmDudler
Loiuise
LordAkkarin
darkhealer
Morranr
Tw1sted
papagill
Roxelane
22 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Order: Info on our Core Re: Guild leaders & Council

Post by Lan Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:27 pm

What's confusing is that papagill is his username on forum, the others are all his toons and in what guild they are... and we always call him Curm lol Wink

Lan
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxelane Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:27 pm

Ok, after the summer and in preparation for a big fun fall, we welcome new guildies as Council members!

First, as new Knights:
  • Iorreth
  • Mephistophales

And new Commander for KnightHospitaler:
  • Byru

I think the 3 of them have shown quite well their involvement with the Order, and in a way, it's mostly formalizing what they've been doing so well!

So congratulation, welcome and thank you for making the Order such a wonderful family!
Roxelane
Roxelane
Grand Master
Grand Master

Female Location Montreal

Back to top Go down

Post by Vegliarth Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:35 pm

Congrats!
Welcome to the Council!
Keep up the good work! Smile
Vegliarth
Vegliarth
Knight
Knight

Male Location In the shadows..

Back to top Go down

Post by slvrfalcon Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:26 pm

congrats n welcom6

slvrfalcon
slvrfalcon
Lord Chancellor
Lord Chancellor

Male Location Baton Rouge, LA

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxelane Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:36 am

Ok, we have had many changes lately, but I forgot to announce, welcome, congratulate and thank them! So here we are, with the current set-up:

Grand Master
  • Roxelane
  • Late Lan

High Council of Lords & Lady
    Lords Chancellor
  • Morranr: Treasury
  • Vegliarth: Admin
    Lords Prior
  • PapaGill: EpicHospitaler
  • SyeBorg: KnightHospitaler
  • Dalby: Healers
  • SlvrFalcon: Ursa4Healers
    Lord & Lady Marshall
  • Iorreth: PvP
  • FatAndHappyMama: Quests

Council
    Knights
  • TekNoGirl
  • TwoStep
    Commanders
  • Byru: KnightHospitaler
  • Kammeko: KnightHospitaler
  • Elliantha: Healers
  • AT: Ursa4Healers
  • PriestWilhelm: Ursa4Healers
    Lieutenants
  • Thugs: PvP

So we have to mention the promotion of Slvr & Seri on the High Council as new Lord & Lady. And the joining of TwoStep & Thugs in the Council as Knight & Lieutenant.
Roxelane
Roxelane
Grand Master
Grand Master

Female Location Montreal

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxelane Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:13 am

Ok, I want to do a small announcement, that actually shall make our life easier... I want to welcome Kam in the High Council as the new Lord Marshal for Events. Basically, he will be in charge of coordinating all the events with the other Lords & Lady, as well as supervising the Special event of the month. So thank you Kam for accepting this new responsibility, and I ask every one to help him so we can organize nice and cool events!

At the same time, I'm asking around, if anyone would like to get more involved with the Order, we're looking for more Commanders & Lieutenants to work with our Lords & Lady. Feel free to talk to any of us, in game, on GSC or on forum, we're always happy to have a chat with any guildie!
Roxelane
Roxelane
Grand Master
Grand Master

Female Location Montreal

Back to top Go down

Post by slvrfalcon Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:26 am

Congratz all. The Order is back strong n ready to be know n remembered again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
slvrfalcon
slvrfalcon
Lord Chancellor
Lord Chancellor

Male Location Baton Rouge, LA

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxelane Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:16 am

Ok, announcing quite many changes, first, the nomination of Acmosa & Tazendra in the Council, respectively as Cmd for Healers & Lt for PvP. Also, some moving around of the Lords & Lady, since we have been reoganizing the High Council to reflect the fact that we are creating a new guild, CV4Healers, for the specific purpose of TAing that dungeon simply to hold dps in there, as well as do hardcore guild dps. So, here are the new positions:
    Lords Prior
  • PapaGill: EpicHospitaler
  • SlvrFalcon: KnightHospitaler
    Lady & Lords Marshal
  • SyeBorg: Events
  • Iorreth: Time Attack (TA)
  • FatAndHappyMama: Quests
  • Kammeko: CV4Healers
    [missing]: Ursa4Healers
    [missing]: PvP

As you can see, we are missing some Lord or Lady Marshal, so Veg, Mor & I will take care of those 2, Ursa4Healers & PvP until we can find some guildies to join our High Council in those positions. Thank you all for your continuous involvement to make our guilds such nice cozy home!
Roxelane
Roxelane
Grand Master
Grand Master

Female Location Montreal

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxelane Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:56 pm

Ok, the team of Marshals has already changed, since on 1 side Seri had to take a break from game, so we're proud to welcome Emira (Naruhodo) as new LdM for Quests (no surprises on her role as so many of you prolly know by now!). She has previously been on the Council, and in the Order for over a year now, so on top of her huge knowledge of the game, she knows us very well, and from the start, she's always been very involved with the quests since she seems to love to tackle bosses even when they're higher or stronger than her! Now, SyeBorg has also asked to changed his current role, since he wants to focus on the website until it's to his satisfaction...

So here is the current team of Marshals:
  • SyeBorg: Website
  • Iorreth: Time Attack (TA)
  • Naruhodo: Quests
  • [missing]: Events
  • [missing]: PvP
  • [missing]: Ursa4Healers

There's also some changes to the Council, since previous members have decided that for the time being they needed more time to themsleves, and we are proud to welcome again few more members! Mainly, an entire new team of Commanders for KnightHospitaler to work with Slvr: Akir, DarkHealer (Helios) & Spinetwist (StarShade). Akir is pretty new to the Order, but already very involved, DarkHealer used to be GL of Healers near it's beginnings, and Spine has been with us nearly from the start of KH more than a year ago. So over all, I think they will be a wonderful team of helpers for Slvr to make KH a strong, friendly and fun guild to be in!

Welcome to all and thank you of your continuous involvement with us!
Roxelane
Roxelane
Grand Master
Grand Master

Female Location Montreal

Back to top Go down

Post by naruhodo Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:44 pm

I'm hiring slaves *ehem* I mean "assistants" Twisted Evil
naruhodo
naruhodo

Female Location NYC

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxelane Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:40 am

A quick post to mention that SunShine has accepted to join the Council as Commander for Healers. And since she was already acting as one, it's only officializing her position!

Also, on another note, Emi has put it on a funny note, but we're definitely in need of Lieutenants for our many activities, and quests seem to be 1 of the most popular request from guildies, so I would strongly encourage whoever wishes to give her a hand, to signal his willingness. The same would strongly apply to Ior's team, for TAs, our 2nd most active kind of events. Of course, if anyone would like to get involved in CV, Ursa, PvP or special events, we would be more than happy to welcome them as well.

So don't hesitate to pass on the word if you notice the interest of any guildie, or contact us yourself!
Roxelane
Roxelane
Grand Master
Grand Master

Female Location Montreal

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxelane Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:19 am

I'm very happy and proud to announce the promotion of Tazendra to the High Council, as the new Lord Marshal for PvP! Beware, he'll try to enrol you to engage your mate in deadly combat, duels and others... Wink And with the Mardi Gras event taking so much of our time, I forgot to mention that to our great pleasure, Emira found herselft a first "minion" as she calls them, SunShine being now Lieutenant for Quests. Thank you to both of them of their further invovlment with The Order!
Roxelane
Roxelane
Grand Master
Grand Master

Female Location Montreal

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxelane Mon May 30, 2011 12:52 pm

Ok, I think it's about time for me to update the structure & leaders of the Order, since there's been quite many changes lately.

The High Council is proud to welcome one of our oldest member, Spinetwist, to take charge of dungeon attacks (TA) for all 3 main guilds. As indeed, Dalby has restarted to apply to RAM2 as of this week, for Healers. In the same line, I'm happy to announce that Slvr has agreed to officially take the lead of KH, as LdP, and so is the one that will now apply for PP2 on a regular basis. So I am gladly left with only EH to apply where we see fit every week.

Officially, we have set a schedule of 2 TAs per week in both KH & EH, but I remind all that we can do up to 4 of those per week, 1 every day from Monday to Thursday. And none are officially scheduled in Healers. Nonetheless, in both Healers & KH, all characters given the rank of Lieutenant & above can start a TA once the leaders have applied so as soon as there's enough guildies interested to try it, be free to organize them! I only want a post with the list of what was done, who was there & how long it took (up to the second plz!).

Now, the last change in the High Council, concers EpicHospitaler. Curm being not as active as he wishes to be, has moved from LdP to my second-in-command when needed, as he was the very first leader to replace me at the start of KH. And so, SyeBorg has happily taken over the Priory of EH.

Lords Chancellor
  • Morranr: Treasury
  • Papagill: Deputy Master
  • Vegliarth: Admin

Lords Prior
  • SyeBorg: EpicHospitaler
  • SlvrFalcon: KnightHospitaler

Lady & Lords Marshal
  • Tazendra: PvP
  • Spinetwist: Dungeon Attack (TA)
  • Naruhodo: Quests
    [missing]: Ursa4Healers

There's also been some changes to the Council and will have even some more as I will explain in a moment a new way to choose Commanders for guilds. So for now, let me list the current Lieutenants, as well as remind that for now, only TwoStep is Knight. We're always on the lookout for more members to get involved, to make it more fun for everyone as well as lower the "burden" of responsibility from the shoulders of every Council members.

Since last I post, there's 3 new Lieutenants that are already enthousiasts about their role and should push further their activity. Richard212 has joinned the PvP team, PeterQuill is working with Kam in CV4Healers & Rafaella is sole taking care of Ursa4Healers at this point.

So, as the current Commanders don't have their main in their official guild of responsibility, or are soon to move on, it doesn't seem appropriate to keep them there. But of course, we wouldn't want guildies to be stuck to one guild simply coz of a title! Therefore, we decided upon a brand new way to choose them. First, it will be a responsibility set in a specific time frame: a month. Second, we, as Council, won't be the one to choose them anymore, they will be elected by guildies.

The process will be thus: at start of month until the 15th, ppl may post their interest in the appropriate guild to be active for the next month in the chosen guild, on any of their toon in that guild. From the 15th, we take all those names and do a poll for guildies to vote who they think would be fitting. On the 25th, we close the poll & select the number appropriate for that guild. We will make sure to get representative of different time zones, or at least of time play, so we'll need you to mention when you seem to be playing most: Europe/Africa or Americas. To start, we will go only for KH in June, to apply for July. If all goes well, we should add Healers the next month, and might decide to go on with EH if we see fit, somewhere next fall. So for June, we won't add anymore Cmd in KH. If the current ones want to apply for July, we will be happy to have them in the poll.

You don't need to have your main in the guild you apply to, as Cmd, but we expect you to actively play the toon(s) in that guild for the chosen month. It could be either new toons in Healers for instance, or a toon you wish to lv & TA with etc, in KH for instance. You could apply for Healers with a new toon on a month, and the next move on to KH as you still play that toon. If you have any question, feel free to address them to us, especially the LdP or myself.

Knight
  • TwoStep

Lieutenants
  • Richard212: PvP
  • Thugs: PvP
  • Sun: Quests
  • PeterQuill: CV4Healers
  • Rafaella: Ursa4Healers

Commanders
  • 270wsm: KnightHospitaler
  • Akir: KnightHospitaler
  • Airela: Healers
Roxelane
Roxelane
Grand Master
Grand Master

Female Location Montreal

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxelane Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:14 pm

Some more update to the Council, especially considering that the High Council has been reorganized, and the Lieutenants and Commanders disbanded to open the positions to an application process similar to joining EpicHospitaler guild. The applications will be voted by the current Council, and the chosen members will be in function for a period of 3 months, after which they can re-apply if they still wish to participate with the same role, or for a new position. There is no set limit to the number of Lieutenants nor Commanders, the Lords and Ladies will decide if an application is appropriate according to the needs of the guilds or the events to organize.

The High Council is now composed of a bigger team of Lords Chancellor, each performing a specific role as is needed to assist me better, as I do not have as much time as I used to have. The Priors are specifically for the regular guilds, currently only EpicHospitaler and Healers as KnightHospitaler has been put to sleep until we have the membership to fill the 3 guilds again. And the Marshals are reduced to 3 main roles. Those are the current Lords:

Lords Chancellor:
  • Dalby: Steward
  • LeaneSharif: Chamberlain
  • Morranr: Ambassador
  • Papagill: Ambassador
  • Tazendra: Intendant
  • Vergliarth: Scribe

Lords Prior:
  • Richard212: EpicHospitaler
  • SlvrFalcon: Healers

Lords Marshal:
  • [missing]: PvP
  • Jenn: Quests
  • Spinetwist: Dungeons

We also have 2 Knights to assist us all, both have been on the Council for a long time. The positions of Lieutenants and Commanders have been disbanded, and are now opened to application with a process similar to joining EpicHospitaler. The applications will be voted by the current Council and the chosen members will hold their positions for a period of 3 months, then can choose to re-apply for the same role or as a new position if they enjoyed being part of the Council.

Knights:
  • TwoStep
  • SyeBorg
Roxelane
Roxelane
Grand Master
Grand Master

Female Location Montreal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content