The Order - Rappelz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
High Council

Grand Master

• Roxelane
  • Late Lan

High Council of Lords & Ladies

Lords Chancellor

• DalbySteward
  • Richard212Intendant
  • SlvrFalconAmbassador
  • TazendraIntendant 
  • [missing]: Chamberlain

Lords Prior

• [missing]: EpicHospitaler
  • [asleep]: KnightHospitaler
  • [missing]: Healers

Lords Marshal

• [missing]: PvP 
  • RiverwalkerQuests
  • [missing]Dungeons
Council

Council

Knight

• Asingh
  • LeaneSharif
  • Morranr
  • Papagill
  • Vegliarth

Lieutenants

• [missing]: PvP - DMZ
  • [missing]: PvP - Duels
  • [missing]: Quests - Boss Run
  • [missing]: Quests - Quest line
  • [missing]: Dungeons - TA
  • [missing]: Dungeons - Ursa4Healers

Commanders

• [missing]: EpicHospitaler
  • [asleep]: KnightHospitaler
  • [missing]: Healers
Latest topics
» Lan
Lan - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 3:28 pm by DaBigClericJP

» Application form for EpicHospitaler
Lan - Page 4 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:23 pm by Gasp

» The Order's Rules
Lan - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 1:51 am by vava

» Want to join Healers
Lan - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:51 pm by emalierose

» Guild leaders & Council
Lan - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 5:14 pm by Roxelane

» Guild DP Drop Event
Lan - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:06 am by Morranr

» The Order's Credo
Lan - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:30 pm by aparna123

» Want to join CV4Healers
Lan - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 1:31 am by Ghostening

» Summary of guild activities
Lan - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:17 pm by Roxelane

» Some interesting stats
Lan - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:20 pm by Roxelane

» [KnightHospitaler] Election of Commanders begins!
Lan - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:37 pm by Vegliarth

» (May/2011) EpicHospitaler's requirement level
Lan - Page 4 EmptySun May 01, 2011 12:13 pm by Vegliarth

» Each Guild Aims: Alliances
Lan - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:57 am by Vegliarth

» Each Guild Aims
Lan - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 12:25 am by Roxelane

» Want to join Ursa4Healers
Lan - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 7:28 am by Roxelane

Lan

+29
thugs
Asbelix
Morranr
JenJen30
PeterQuill
Tiliea
JahalieShu
TekNoGirl
dalby1
slvrfalcon
byru
TwoStep
SyeBorg
naruhodo
genuscorvus
fatandhappymama
LowMPNoBuffs
Roxelane
Vegliarth
DaBigJP
AlmDudler
Sometjin
darkhealer
Azazelle
getbac
Niss
Loiuise
papagill
Lan
33 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Order: Info on our Core Re: Lan

Post by dalby1 Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:09 pm

Sometime u think there isnt the rite words to expression hw one feels about someone else's lost, but I think its not the words that matter, but the fact that the other person feels the lost as well, and we do feel your lost Roxe, even if we may not feel it as hard as you, its felt...... and remembered.....

dalby1
Lord Chancellor
Lord Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxelane Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:14 am

Thank you everyone, as Dalby puts it, simply the thoughts that you posted here mean a lot for me and everyone else. I was unable to write back so far, but now, as I cannot sleep apparently, I feel it's time.

Even though you're spread all around the world, we had decided to include The Order in his funerals, and for that, we're taking all messages and images you might want to share, and will do a special panel for them. I will try to post some pictures, both in game as well as real life, of Lan and us, and I will also add some of the funerals afterward.

We want that event to be a happy one, even if sad. To remember his fight, but also his love of life till the end, the serenity he had gain throughout those 5 years of fight against cancer, and the wonderful lessons he thought us. In rememberance of those, I know that I must Live Strong, to bear his flame to all those around us, and most especially for Ariel to know him as she'll grow.

Again, thank you all of your support, and know that I will come back for sure, I don't want The Order to die with him, even if I know that these days, a lot of people don't feel like being much active, which is more than understandable.

See you all soon!

PS: I merged all topics that were related to Lan in rl here...
PPS: And here is what ppl have posted on gpot forum
Roxelane
Roxelane
Grand Master
Grand Master

Female Location Montreal

Back to top Go down

Post by SyeBorg Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:43 am

Dear Rox...

Please understand that The Order will NOT die.. In fact it has been the topic of conversation between me a a few other others. We will all make sure that The Order will continue moving forward, and hold to the values we hold most dear.

Lan will be kept alive in all of us. So please, no worries. You have my deapest thoughts.. and I morne with you. We have all lost a friend, brother, and father. But have in turn, gained an Angel to watch over us all.

I will add on to the rememborance page as I get more photos and screen shots. It will be here for all to see, for all time. And if anyone else has screen shots of Lan, please feel free to send them to me at Sye_Borg@yahoo.com .... I will be more than happy to add them as well.
SyeBorg
SyeBorg
Esquire
Esquire

Male Location Iowa, US.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invité Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:53 am

My deepest condolences to you rox, and also to the rest of your family. darkena, also to you my deepest condolances. all the time i've been with KH and even my short time in EpicH lan has always been an inspiration to greatness for me, and i've always enjoy'd talking to lan and dp'ing with him. The world is less for his loss, but heaven has gained a star.

Rox, be strong in the time to come, and find peace together with your daughter.

Alm

Invité

Back to top Go down

Post by Invité Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:58 am

Last few months I wasn't online and I didn't read forum that often so I didn't know what was actually happening in guild because I was playing my alts or I was away. But when I was online, I wasn't talkative in guild chat and it's sad that I could never get to know him well and you also...

But words can't even begin to express my sorrow. This has been a shock on me and all us. Crying or Very sad
I can't imagine the pain you feel now but I wanted to let you know that my (our) loving thoughts are with you.
Nothing can replace the loved one... But, life just must go on and sometimes we have to live for others. I know you and your daughter will get through this (somehow) because you are survivors and I hope you know you are not alone.

Lan, rest in peace and guard your beloved Rox and your daughter from heaven!

Invité

Back to top Go down

Post by Kammeko Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:23 pm

I have never been very good at knowing what to say, so I will just say what I can. I am very sad to hear about Lan. I feel that in his passing we have all suffered a loss, though none is greater than that of Rox, her daughter, and her family. My heart and thoughts go out to you.
Rest in peace, Lan.

Kam
Kammeko
Kammeko

Male Location Michigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Vegliarth Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:15 am

The Panel of our guildies' quotes, as printed and projected in his funeral.

In memory and honor for our brother, Lan!

<Panel Link>
Vegliarth
Vegliarth
Knight
Knight

Male Location In the shadows..

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxelane Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:38 am

roxelanedorilis wrote:
snaythe wrote:Just logged in to my EH alt... It felt strange, seeing his account. I just participated in a siege with him not much more than a month ago.

I know, I just logged back in game for the 1st time since his passing, n well, indeed it's strange for me too... I dunno yet what I'll do with Rox, coz she's my fav toon, but was also created to duo with Lan... But I promised him this summer that I would be up to his fight, no mater what happen, so I want the Order to live on, with all his toons in the guilds, but they won't be passed on to any other person, me or our daugther, they'll be his, n him, forever.

Btw, some of you were at his funerals, coz we took the msg that were the most significant, from here as well as our own forum, and did a kind of panel for ppl to read. There was over 200 ppl, plus all those that told us would think to us, but couldn't be present. It's wonderful all the energy it gives me to go on, so I want to thanks Rappelz community and of course especially the Order members. You're all a marvelous support.

Some ppl asked me how it ended, so for a short story, I kept him at home until the very end. The last night, I was the one "on guard", n I wanted him to sleep coz he was exhausted. He didn't want to, coz he feared that he wouldn't wake up. He was not afraid of death, just of letting me alone. So I offered him to take him in my arms, and told him to sleep, both of us knowing what it implied. He did so very calmly, so we slept a last night in the arms of each others. The next day, he didn't wake up, and took his last breath after noon, still in my arms, with our daughter beside me and all our families around as I had had time to call them. It was very peaceful even in the sadness. Many friends came to say a farewell and be with us to share the sorrow, but already also the beautiful memories he leaves us. Lan will ever be present in my life, so even though I miss him, in a way, it's not as bad as we could expect.

Hope to c u in game soon enough!

http://rappelz-forum.gpotato.com/viewtopic.php?f=443&t=983992&sid=9b3729ea5a80d5bdcc46f4dfe1437e30
Roxelane
Roxelane
Grand Master
Grand Master

Female Location Montreal

Back to top Go down

Post by Invité Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:03 pm

Im so sorry for you loss Sad

Invité

Back to top Go down

Post by DaBigClericJP Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:28 pm

To Lan:
I wish I had been around when all this happened my friend. You were, in what little I knew you, an inspiration in this crazy game we played together. You and Rox together. I can't tell you how strange it is nearly two years later to just really be reading all the posts from people that played a video game with you left. I think that if the world saw more of this support system, video games wouldn't get such a bad rap.
I have learned about myself in the last three years of my being away. You are definitely looking over all of us right now. You were a great person to know. I'll see you on the other side mi amigo.
As we that practice Christianity know, death is just the beginning of a wonderful new life, save us a spot, tell Jesus we'll be home too soon, in the twinkling of an eye.

DaBig (Jake)
DaBigClericJP
DaBigClericJP

Male Location San Diego, CA

http://www.weblogforyourbiz.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum: